April 9, 2014

Hi there, I'm back!

Omg, this is not good! How long have I left you guys hanging...? I hardly dare to say... September....! I'm really sorry about that. I've had a lot of changes and decision-making to do in the last few months which left me pretty stressed out. So I didn't really have time or the strength to keep blogging. 
Anyway, I'm back now and seriously want to try to stick with you guys :-) I just recently ordered a new book on blogging so I hope that will give me some help and tips on how I can make tutudiaries more fun and exciting for you.
When I read other blogs, I first get so inspired and enthusiastic but then I start to think of my blog and how it looks like and think: "Omg, my blog will never look that good!" But if I don't do anything cause I'm afraid to fail or not be good enough, I won't get better either. How does the saying go...? "Practice makes perfect" or something like that...
So yeah, I'm still a beginner in terms of blogging, but I'm eager to learn and discover more about this awesome way of social media :-)
Okay, so as I said before, the last time I wrote was in September. As you can imagine a lot of things happened in the meantime. One of the biggest changes that occurred was my decision to come back home to Switzerland. Things were just not working out for me in New York in terms of ballet, work and other reasons. It was definitely not easy deciding to leave the city of my dreams with all it's possibilities and opportunities. I sometimes still regret that I left and didn't try to make it work for longer. But in the end, I think for that time/moment in my life I made the right decision.
So now back at home I'm trying to stay in "ballet-shape" and (already) have made some fun plans for the summer, which I'd like to share with you soon. So stay tuned and till next time.

No comments: